Terms and Conditions
Billing CurrencyAll transactions are billed in Australian (AUD) dollars.
InvoicesInvoices are produced automatically when your payment is successful or as part of the online ordering process. The invoice is automatically emailed to the nominated person.
Payment MethodsWe accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit/debit cards and EFT as payment methods.
For online credit card payments, we take commercially reasonable measures to establish a secure connection (secure socket) with your web browser and our payment system. We also take all appropriate steps to protect any information you share with us.
SurchargesA surcharge maybe added under some circumstances to the invoice value to cover the costs of providing the transaction.
Change of Mind Policy
We appreciate your order and payment. We understand there maybe circumstances where you change your mind after payment and before production begins
There are 3 options regarding monetary refunds
1. You receive the full amount credited to your online account for use when you purchase again in the future.
2. We provide a refund to your bank account or credit card (depending on the payment method) minus an admin fee of $6.95 + gst and any work performed for you in the setup of your badge artwork ie the setup fee
3. If production of your sign(s) has begun the only refund payable will be the any unproduced portion of the signs and the delivery cost minus the $6.95 + gst admin fee
WarrantySigns provided by Small SIgns Direct are covered by our quality warranty for a period of 12 months.
Warranty covers faulty materials and/or workmanship only. Warranty does not cover equipment, which has been abused, subjected to heat, chemicals or used for any other purpose than it was intended.
Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear nor does it cover printing variations of colours within an acceptable range of 10%.
We print in a CMYK process and it is normal that colour variations with occur. It is very dependent of the resolution of the original file. File sizes below 100Kb cannot be guaranteed of the colour result of unspecified colours.
The setup charge includes colour matching to Pantone colours specified in the order
ReturnsGoods can be returned under the following circumstances:
1. There are faulty materials or workmanship
2. Printing/layout is different from the created artwork. (Please note slight variations in colour due to the printing process are not grounds for the return of goods)
3. Spelling and or graphic mistakes made by Small Signs Direct
4. Goods damaged in transit ( If transit insurance has been paid)
5. We are happy to assess replacement of goods if we receive an email notification from you within five working days of delivery of the goods. Please email email@example.com
Upon receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation email with details about where to return your goods. Assessment will be completed with 48 hours of receipt of goods. You will be advised of the outcome.
If you require replacement signs sent before returning the original badges a new invoice will be created. This will require payment prior to the despatch of the replacement sign order. The replacement signs are normally produced and despatched the next business day*.
Once the original signs have been received by us and assessed to be faulty you will be credited the cost of producing and sending the replacement signs.
Please note: Goods must be returned within 7 days from date of advising Badge World of the claim. Goods must be in original packaging and have not been used for a claim to be considered. Any goods that are deemed to be faulty or covered by an legitimate claim.
Signs Lost in Transit
Small Signs Direct uses 3rd party providers for deliveries.See delivery Terms and Conditions for further details.